(New since the previous update February 13th)
- My 35th birthday is/was March 1. To celebrate, my first lover Rodney came to town (from Dallas) and presented me with a framed version of when I was in Newsweek!
- Tom turned down a $75,000/year job. Part of it was it would have been too stressful for his health. Another part was to retain some flexibility in case I get sick or his parents get sick.
- Minor Cool Site tweaks...
- We updated the USA Today page to reflect the Web site for The Salt Journal. Writer Juan Palomo, author of the USA Today article, is managing editor of The Salt Journal.
- PC411 replaced Switchboard on our Fun Links page. What's cool about THIS online phone directory is that it can do a reverse search: Put in a phone number and it will tell you to whom it belongs. It will even link to a map of the phone number's address. Pretty slick.
(From the update February 13, 1998)
Wes' e-mail got fixed February 12!
But, there are a couple hundred messages to go through. And, while our ISP's Technical Support was debugging what had Wes' mail jammed, about 4 messages were permanently lost.
If you sent a note that needed a response, and don't hear back within a couple weeks (about the end of February), assume your message was one of those 4 and re-send it.
& Tom's Cool Site
The Letter Wars (aka The Homophobe Hellhole)
Things From Wes' Nose | Things From Wes' Mind
© 1998 by Wes