- Officer Wes
- Daddy Barry
- slave frank
- I knew I wanted gentle, sexy, dog as my slave from the moment I first saw him in San Diego in 2003. That happened within a year.
But he relocated to Florida circa 2007 to save his home there during the housing crash, which hit his area near NASA sooner than elsewhere due to layoffs.
He visited San Diego about twice a year every year in the meantime. Finally, in 2017, the market had recovered enough.
Daddy Barry, dog and I decided to sell the "doghouse," and move him back to San Diego.
This also involved, as a practical matter, that we move as well -- we simply needed a bit more space.
I feel incredibly blessed to have these good men in my life.
Tom was Officer Wes' partner 1991-2008.
jay was Officer Wes' boy, then slave, from 2003-2008.
Some of the important men in our lives have had contracts. Here are those contracts, most recent first
- (Former Austin slave, boy tim, noted in multiple contracts below, died years later in August 2006. More information at
Officer Wes' memorial page.)
- Moving in together decreased the erotic charge for MASTER Wes and boy tim. We ultimately decided to try to un-do what we'd done. Here we share the details from our September-October, 2000 in case it can be helpful to you. And here is an update from 2001.
- MASTER Wes, Daddy Tom and boy tim's fifth (6 month) contract, March 31, 2000 - September 30, 2000.
- MASTER Wes, Daddy Tom and boy tim's fourth (3 month) contract, January 1, 2000 - March 31, 2000.
- MASTER Wes, Daddy Tom and boy tim's third (3 month) contract, October 1, 1999 - December 31, 1999.
- MASTER Wes' and Daddy Tom's and boy tim's second (2 month) contract, August 1, 1999 - October 1, 1999.
- MASTER Wes' and boy tim's first (1 month) contract, July 2 - July 31, 1999.
- Why MASTER Wes and dave ended contract.
- MASTER Wes' and dave's second contract, January 1, 1999 - (see above).
- MASTER Wes' and dave's first contract, July 18, 1998 - December 31st, 1998.